Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Greetings from Meralco


Every Christmas, I always get to see the lights of Meralco as we pass by Ortigas Avenue.  I always peak from the window and tried to see what's inside.  This year is different because I get to see what people were actually talking about every Christmas.  How beautiful it is when you visit Meralco!


Last week, their Christmas Lights were officially opened.  I am not certain of the theme but based from what I saw, they've highlighted different tourist spots from different countries -- Inside you will see the likes of the Eiffel Tower from Paris, Twin Towers from Malaysia and Ms Liberty.




Let me share with you a glimpse of the lights and sounds inside :)










If you want a simple feel of Christmas without breaking you wallets and at the same time have your kids enjoy a simple train ride then this is the place for you!  They also have food bazaars and I bet you will all have a wonderful time!


Enjoy their "LIWANAG PARK"!
Weekdays                                                  6:00pm - 10:00pm
Weekends & December 25 to January 1        6:00pm - 11:00pm




Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment