Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 2 May 2014

Happy Friday: Celebrated April with a BANG!



Oh wow! It's MAY and we still have one month to go to enjoy the summer heat.  Have you taken your summer getaway yet?

For the month of April, my husband and I have been into places.    Not new places but just all over the place and he was complaining that we had a lot going on last Month.

Last April 4 - we had dinner at Dampa, with one of our close friend, Jacqui.  Pity we were not able to take some pictures because we were so engossed in catching up.  I was only able to take a snapshot of the foodies! Hehe!


 
Last April 5 - we were able to get our own transport and I am very proud with what Sweets (well we) have achieved! I am looking forward for more blessings this year! We went to the showroom, then to the bank and the insurance and all that stuff - but it was all worth it.

Have another glimpse in my Good Karma post.



Last April 6 - we went to Manaoag, Pangasinan for the blessing of the new transport.  It was a 4 hour ride but with the help of SCTEX it was quite convenient.  Pity (again) we were not able to take some snaps because we were focused on the blessing and prayers.

We went to have lunch at the famous "Isdaan" where the "Tacsiyapo Wall" was well known.  Of course we had to pose there!



Last April 12 - we celebrated a triple event of happiness where we proclaimed that "Greater Things are about to Happen"!


Take another glimpse here -- Triple Celebration

It was also the debut of my "Candy Buffet" raket!


Last April 20 - it was an Easter Sunday Christening event that I hosted! Another new for me and loved how the theme was prepared.

Check it out again in - when we welcomed Sybelle!



Last April 25 - it was my inlaw's wedding anniversary and we celebrated it at Pagsanjan Falls.  It was all our first time and we all loved it.


Last April 26 - we went to Ortigas to attend the 1st Birthday of Ethan (Ann's Son).  It was a sports themed party and in coincidence, we were also wearing green, same as Ethan :)



Last April 27 - we went to meet our friend from MY, Karl! We were lucky to also meet his Lola Groovy and his family.


 
Then we had the chance to try another Halo Halo - to beat the summer heat!
 
 
It's just the start of May and I am excited with the plans that we have for this month!  Can't hide that summer excitement anymore!! ^_^

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment