Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 10 May 2013

Happy Friday: Happy Mother's Day

 
The only wish a child could have is to make their Mama proud!

We wanna make them proud not by the material things that we can give them but by the things that they can see in what we do and how we are!

My open letters to my two wonderful Mamas!


 


We are living in the age of the internet world where everything is so electronic even letters and I hope I was able to extend my sincere thanks and love by writing my letter to the two most wonderful mothers on earth!

Again, Happy Mother's Day!

Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)


Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment