Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 27 April 2012

Happy Friday: Busy April


I was not able to write anything for the past weeks because April was such a busy month for me.  Although I always want to write what happened, because of the busy schedule I have decided to write it all in one sitting J

First week of April, my husband and I went back to the Philippines because it’s Holy Week.  We were in the Philippines for 7 days and what we did was to divide these days to Angono Rizal and San Pablo City Laguna.  This is to make sure that we will be able to visit both our families before we head back to Malaysia.

During our stay in Angono, we focused ourselves in the Holy Week and went to repent and recollect. It was also another way to look back at the things that we did and reflect on how we can serve Him more. 

On the other hand, while the time that we arrived in San Pablo was the Stations of the Cross Parade (prusisyon), our stay there was more for us to do bonding and do spring cleaning.  True enough, I was able to do spring cleaning (because I am the only person that my mother would like to clean) we were also able to do bonding.
We had our long overdue bonding (like cats and dogs) when we had dinner for my mother’s 36th birthday. 


We also had our BFFs bonding in our house.  I cooked our favorite dish which is “Sinigang” and it was so much fun because even my father cooked grilled Tilapia for us, he even bought sweet potatoes for our snack!  It’s always fun to talk and just relax at home with special persons in our lives.

Soon enough, I left San Pablo together with my brother and we headed back to Angono.

Every time I go back to the Philippines, I always have a list with me.  This is to make sure that everything that I planned in meeting and doing are accomplished.  That’s the reason that every time I am in the Philippines, my schedule is so full packed and it is not even a vacation.  Well it is a vacation because it is away from work but it will still be a busy and happy vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment