Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 11 January 2019

Welcome 2019!





Time really flies so FAST! We just welcomed 2019 and now we are halfway through January!  January is a special month for me and my family -- aside from our get togethers, it's also our Birthday month.


January 4: KL and Louise
January 30: Papa Gary


I am looking at 2019 with all enthusiasm and positivity that everything will go well!  I don't ask for too much from Him, i only ask for these three --


1. For my family (both Diaz and Fernando) to be healthy no matter what!
2. That we continue to spend more time together than we used to! 3. Lastly, to be more forgiving and not being too hard on myself, my friends and my family!


I am actually tired of listing my New Year's Resolution because quite honestly, I am not good at keeping them (and I know how to improve). So I think the best thing to do is to "JUST DO IT".


I am happy that we started the year at the right foot.
We had our yearly Diaz Family Reunion, where the theme is ---
Yes you got that right "GATSBY"


 

 

If you still haven't noticed, we love to dress up!

Well baka ako lang -- pinipilit ko lang pamilya ko! hehe!
But when you come to think of it, it's fun to dress up even for only once or twice a year because it gives us a different aura! 
You can also visit our Hawaiian Themed Party!


Then it was followed by our Birthday Celebration at Baguio.
I am happy that finally we were all able to go to Baguio together!
The best part of it was we were all together, eating dinner,  having some conversation along the fireplace.








How about you? How do you want to spend your 2019? :)


Xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment