Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 30 December 2015

12 words that can describe our 2015



Passion - we started the year with a goal, a goal to have a baby and start our family! We had the passion and we succeded but things are not always perfect and so I'm sharing another word to describe my year.

Strength - they say that one can be strong if that is the only option you have. This is exactly what we felt about the challenge that we took this year! Tears were shed but another word described what happened next.

Love - unconditional LOVE that is! Love can only be felt and that's the best gift one can receive. We were showered with love, appreciation, sincerity and encouragement.  Things we need to get going and keep loving.

Blessed - we were always blessed, not only with material things but blessed by the people surrounding us.  In life, one always need another to survive and to have a strong support system from our family and friends means that we are always blessed.

Fulfilled - I am not perfect but I am content.  Content with what I have achieved, what my husband has achieved and how we do well in our careers. Fulfilled that I have a very loving and accepting family.  People who doesn't let us down.

Thrive - we thrived to give back something to our being.  It is enough to work hard and earn a living but it is equally important to take care of oneself.  It's the key to ultimate power being!  Valuing our health more than anything is the most important thing because being sick is the greatest fear that I have. The more we value ourselves, the more we are able to give back!

Resistance - when I talk about work, I can say that a lot has changed.  There was a time when I felt that change is vearing away from my comfort zone, which I don't like.  But at the end of the day, I realized that change is a matter of perspective, a matter of how I look at it for the better and it did.  It definitely changed myself for the better.

Relationship - this year has been a lot about relationships.  Family, friends, teammates, co workers, stakeholders, clients, it's all about building and maintaining that good relationship with people.  I am happy to build new relationships as I move on with this life and even happier to strengthen the relationships that I have over the years.

Empowering - I had several instances where I felt I was empowered to do more, empowered to speak up and empowered to inspire.  Had the opportunity to share my engaging experience as a lead and as an Accenture employee in our of our trainings.  Had the opportunity to give advise and support to family members and friends.

Stingy - year on year, this word never left me because it's ingrained in my soul. I may not be rich but I am slowly learning how to handle my finances.  How I can save more without compromising the things that I love.  Sharing the stinginess to my siblings and I hope they hear what I say.

Learning - I am not old enough to not learn about anything.  I am always willing to learn because that is one aspect to grow as a person.  Willing to listen because that's the only way to be great.  Willing to face defeat and failures because that's the only way to try again.  Willing to take each stumbling block as stepping stone in fulfilling my goals and aspirations.

Hopeful - one can never dream if one loses hope.  I am always hopeful with the great things that is yet to come.  Strengthening the faith with prayers and always looking at the rainbow after the rain.

How about you? What are the twelve words that can describe your 2015?

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment