Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 6 November 2015

When you are worried? What do you do?


Christmas air is brushing against my cheeks and I was in the mood to listen to Christmas songs (yes it keeps me sane!).

Kidding aside, one song struck me and it was very relatable now a days!
It's more than a decade old song but I know you will definitely like it.

When you are worried and there are a lot of things to think about, what do you do?  Will you think and worry more?  Will it give you the peace that you need to sleep at night? no right!!

This song (written by Irving Berlin for the 1954 movie White Christmas and beautifully sung by Jose Mari Chan) will give you that snap and realization that there are a lot more things to think about that will make us all feel loved and appreciated!

Happy singing!!



Be inspired and continue to be a blessing to someone!

Xoxo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment