Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 24 October 2015

What if you only have ONE DAY left?

I have always been and will always be a watchful of the time that I spend in doing things.  I want to make sure that everything that I do are all worth my time.  Some of my questions would include --

1. Is this beneficial for my own development?
2. Will this be beneficial for my family relationship?
3. Will this strengthen a working relationship or even friendship?
4. Is this good for the community?

I came across this very interesting video -- for me it is a good representation of life and I want to share them to all of you.


Now, what will you do if you only have ONE DAY left??

Something to think about!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment