Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 June 2015

People come and go...

But memory stays!! 

I have been into several separations already.
I was separated with:

 - my team (three times already)
 - my best friends
 - my mentors
 - my loved ones

Is there a category for separation anxiety? I guess its all the same -- people leave or either you leave them and it's just the same thing! It's the depth that differs.

It will always be different depending on:
- how that person has been a part of your life; of your daily existence.  
- How that person touched your being and helped you for the better
- how that person made you realize that you are important and that you are worth someone

I can think of many reasons but its the separation question that keeps me wondering.. Is there a timeline for such? I know there is.. Time itself! 


So I guess one thing to note is that we always have to value each moment that we are with the people we love.   We will never know what will happen tomorrow!! 

You will always be our mother Ms My! 



No comments:

Post a Comment