Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 23 September 2013

Happy Strikes Again!






It's again the time of the month when I feel so (extra) beautiful. 

Everytime Sweets is here with me :D (xmpre ako lang wala ng iba ang maganda!)

We always make it a point that we are able to see each other (physically) at least once a month and this time we got a bonus because its 8 loong days! Wohoooo!

I am always happy and inspired to be with Sweets because it's the time where I can be as careless and as demanding as I can be. 

It's so lovely to be inLOVE! Indeed it is the most wonderful feeling of them all.




So for those of you who are not feeling it, just let is out and you will be the happiest you!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment