Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 19 July 2013

Happy Friday: Pancakes and You!


I was talking to Sweets this morning as he was cooking his pancakes!  Oh boy! I miss pancakes, especially when we make it with chocolate chips! So yummy with butter and coffee!

I haven't had a taste of pancake since I left Malaysia, I don't cook breakfast anymore! Hehehehe!

Before, when I was cooking pancakes, Sweets and I both wait until the last pancake is cooked then we eat.  Then I discovered that since I was gone, Sweets is eating it now differently.  How? Here goes:



There you go!
You see the pancake in the pan right? But there is an empty plate right there with the butter, milk and coffee.

After one pancake is cooked, Sweets immediately eats it?
Why?  According to him, he wanted it hot! :D

In essense, it's true, if you wait until all your pancakes are cooked then some of them are already cold and is not that enticing to eat anymore.

~~~~~

How I relate this to LIFE?

Pancakes are like opportunities - if you see them coming and you know that it is the right one then go get it.  Do not wait until somebody else grab it and what's left with you is the cold one.

Pancakes are like jobs - you want to eat pancakes while it's hot.  Like our jobs, you want to do it while your momentum is there.  If the momentum is gone, your job might just sit there and you will not be productive at all.

Pancakes are like our lives - you get excited at first but if you do not put flavor (like the chocolate chips, strawberries, banana on to a pancake) it tends to get boring and lifeless.

~~~~~

My take away:
   ~ Enjoy your pancake while it's hot!
   ~ Enjoy your LIFE while (you are hot! Joke :p) you have the power and will to enjoy it! :)

Xoxo
Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment